Friday, April 18, 2008

Media Attention

Recently The Globe and Mail ran an article about how unlucky Tim's Roll Up The Win players have been this season. They asked me if I could answer a few questions and I ended up getting quoted in the an article by Patrick White - Coffee junkies say it's a lean 'Roll Up the Rim' season.

Since then I have done interviews on a few talk radio shows such as Radio 1410 Vancouver Morning Show, with Shannon Nelson, Calgary Today with Mike Blanchard and the CBC Radio Afternoon Show out of Whitehorse, Yukon. As it turns out much of the country is grumbling about their lack of winners this season. It could be a number of reasons, from the economy to the bad weather. Or some even speculate that there is tampering with the cups and this is reducing the number of winners that customers can collect. Who knows! I still want to believe that I'll get a nice prize when I roll up the rim!

There are still some cups left at Tim's around here - so hopefully I can pull out a winner before the season ends!

No comments: