Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Losing Streak Stops?

I'm not sure if this counts but after 8 more losses the ninth won that I purchased was a winner - but it wasn't mine! It was my brothers. So the question - does this count as a win to break my winning streak?

Some Tim Hortons are running out of cups now so that means that the season will soon be over. My record stands at 4 wins in 46 tries! According to the stated odds of 1 in 9, then with purchasing 46 cups, then I should have won about 5 times. This means I ended the season winning less than the stated odds, unlike last year. At least I'm not as bad as others who after 25 purchases still have not won!

Here is my final loser of the year - I think I'm on to Ice Cap's but I might give it one more try to get back up to average!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gratz on the mini-interview at the Globe and Mail!

Mungo said...

I've won twice - a donut and a coffee - and I drink voluminous amounts of coffee and consume mountainous leagues of donuts. Sorry to read about your struggles, but I do emphathize. :-)

Damn.

Mungo Says Bah!

Anonymous said...

We tracked all our Roll Up the Rim players in the design department at work. The results?

Clinton
31 Loses 9 Wins

Jeff
0 Loses 1 Win

Ray
6 Loses 4 Wins

Jon
3 Loses 3 Wins

Nicole
26 Loses 4 Wins

Vlad
2 Loses 4 Wins

Tammy purchased the most coffees by far this season and garnered a whopping 84 Loses and only 4 wins.

:(

dawger said...

@jon_lin - Same to you buddy!

@mungo - You're taking the winners on the rest of us! Ha! Nice dog in your pic too.

@clinton - sounds to be like Ray, Jon and Vlad owe Tammy a coffee!